Charity Car Show
Open to all Cars | Trucks | Motorcycles
Saturday June 24, 2023
Rain or Shine ~ 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Registration Opens: 7:00 AM
Judging Starts: 10:00 AM
Pre-Registration: $25 per vehicle (online)
Day of Registration: $25 per vehicle (at the gate)
Pre-Registration Starts: February 1, 2023
Pre-Registration Ends: June 1, 2023
Pre-registration is required to participate in the Pro Class Awards. Registration is by donation and tax receipt will be provided.
Show off your ride and compete for Top Honours in 8 categories!
1st Place: Custom Designed 10000 HP Piston Cup plus $250
2nd Place: Custom Award plus $150
3rd Place: Custom Award plus $100
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners in each category. Register your vehicle today and help support a great cause!
Pro Class Award Categories
(make selection during pre-registration process)
- Class A – GM
- Class B – Ford
- Class C – Chrysler
- Class D – Import/Exotic
- Class E – Truck
- Class F – Rat Rod
- Class G – Ultimate Class(resto-mod, high end builds)
- Class H – Motorcycle
Areas to be Judged
Overall vehicle appearance
Paint: swirl marks, overall finish, wax, shine
Wheels/Tires: Rims, No Brake dust, clean and polished. Tires Clean Sidewalls to first tread only.
Engine: Degreased, clean polish chrome, overall wiring
Interior: seats, dash, carpets, mats, glass inside /outside rear view mirror
Rat Rods Will Have Their Own Criteria
Paint on judging scale primer is low, rust is middle, and patina is high. Decals, stickers, painted lettering judged as it applies to the theme of rat rod. Overall craftsmanship /build and imagination.
Judging Rules & Information for Pro Class
(pre-registered vehicles only)
- This is a Show and Shine Judged event. Your vehicle will be judged by professional Car Detail people, who have been trained to be fair in evaluating your vehicle.
- Roll-in time starts at 7:00 AM
- Show vehicles must be parked in their designated area by 9:00 AM
- When you arrive on the day of the event, you will be parked with your class
- Judging will start at 10:00 AM
- Once your vehicle has been judged a small red sticker or mark will be placed on your windshield card to designate that your car has been judged.
- If by 2:00 PM, your vehicle has not been judged please contact show organizers to arrange for a judge to look at your vehicle.
- Vehicles will be judged on cleanliness and overall appearance.
- The trunk area will not be judged.
- Each category will be judged 1 – 10 points with 10 being the highest.
- Owners should be present, while their vehicle is judged. Judges will need access to the interior, engine bay etc.
- The owner/exhibitor will classify their vehicle when registering but it is subject to change by the judges if inappropriately classified
- A windshield card with number must be clearly displayed on the driver’s side windshield to be judged.
- The Car Show Judge’s decisions are Final. Tie Breakers will be made by the judges after a short evaluation and possible re-inspection.
- All vehicles must remain in the show area for the duration of the show.
- Winners must be present to receive awards.
Markham Fairgrounds – 10801 McCowan Road, Markham, L3P 3J3
Enter From McCowan Road Entrance just North of Elgin Mills Road